Sunday 30 August 2015

My MaLa Layout

Over the past months I've tried several front ends, but have always found myself returning to MaLa because it's light, fast, functional and very customizable.
 MaLa lets you create your own look with a lot of freedom so that you can make your arcade trly yours. I created this layout a few months ago and so far has been my favorite, but you might want to change a few thing to make it suit your arcade, which is why I also included the original photoshop project, even if it is a little outdated.
 The layout is in portuguese, because that is my native tongue and I want everyone to be able to play the arcade without having me explain all the controls.

 When setting up the paths for the images in MaLa, make sure you set the top image as marquee and the bottom image snap. If you want to get the titles and snaps for your arcade games I suggest using  the Emumovies Download Service

1 comment:

  1. Microtouch Titanium trim reviews - Titanium Art - TITaniumArt
    It also offers custom design, artwork, and interior titanium wedding rings styles. You can add custom designs, aftershokz titanium custom projects, and more. The quality trekz titanium pairing and nano titanium babyliss pro reputation of the Microtouch Titanium revlon hair dryer brush titanium

    ReplyDelete